Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Layout Tuesday: Thanksgiving


Thanks for joining today for another Layout Tuesday where we bring you another page from our classroom. With Thanksgiving just days away, we wanted to share this layout from Nicole using the Harvest Collection from We R Memory Keepers. Here's Nicole... 


Hi Crafters! The Harvest Collection quickly became one of my favorites this fall. I grabbed a 6x6 paper pad, the Albums Made Easy kit, and a few embellishments. All of these supplies could be used for Project Life/pocket scrapbooking, card making, & traditional scrapbooking. 


I used three pieces from the paper pad as layers behind my photos. Additionally, I cut a few strips to embellish the top and bottom of the layout. This technique, along with the triangle in the corner of the page, has been popping up everywhere! 


I added a quick title with the Gold Foil Letter Stickers, along with a subtitle by adhering a 3x4 inch journaling card. Who said you can't incorporate Project Life cards into traditional scrapbooking or even card making?! A few embossed stickers were added to liven up the layout. I love scrapping by collection, as the layout seems to come together so quickly! No need to think when the papers and embellishments coordinate perfectly. Lastly, I dug into my stamp stash and added the year and a fun sentiment.  


Thanks Nicole! What a great layout! How are you documenting the Thanksgiving holiday?

SUPPLIES Cardstock: Paper Cut (Cream Felt). Patterned Paper: We R Memory Keepers (Harvest 6x6 Paper Pad & Journaling Cards). Embellishments: We R Memory Keepers (Harvest Embossed Stickers & Chalkboard Chipboard Alphabet). Inks: Memento (Rich Cocoa). Adhesive: MyStik (Permanent Adhesive).

No comments:

Post a Comment