Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Layout Tuesday... For The Man In Your Life


Thanks for joining us today for Layout Tuesday. Nicole, here, bringing you more scrapbook inspiration. This layout was created with the Cambridge Collection from Bo Bunny. An older paper collection, but perfect for masculine cards and pages.

To keep with the distressed look of the papers, I cut out a piece of paper for the 'found my' in the title and added some Walnut Stain Distress Ink to the edges. I applied the ink directly from the ink pad to get the harsh lines. I then wrote 'found my' with a brown journaling marker.


The background paper, Cambridge Cup, showcases crests, crowns, and banners. Knowing I would be placing strips of two other patterned papers over the background, I cut out one of the crowns. Next, I added some foam risers and placed it over one of the letters, making the piece a fun embellishment. Here's a look at the back of my background paper: 


I love the idea of using multiple ribbons to achieve a full, layered bow. For this layout I first laid down a green sheer ribbon and then added a twill over the top. This specific twill from Creative Impressions, You've Captured My Heart, added just the right touch to the theme. 



To shop Bo Bunny's Cambridge Collection, visit here
The handsome prince in our layout was captured by Megs Colleen.

I hope you've found some inspiration today to preserve your memories. Happy Tuesday, friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment