Scrapbooking can be fun, easy, and SIMPLE. Join Nicole for Simple Scrapbook Pages, a new class that will help you navigate the world of scrapbooking. Discover design principles such as visual triangles, page anchors, and rule of thirds for well balanced, beautiful layouts. Take a journey through Nicole's personal scrapbooks and our store's library of examples to find inspiration for your own albums. You'll leave with a new knowledge of the craft, guides to help you conquer your photo library, and a completed two page layout.
Benefits of taking this class:
- Select photos that best tell your story, while learning how to edit, resize, and mat.
- Discover different supplies and tools for your style and budget.
- Tour the store with your instructor.
- Learn how to pick colors, papers, and embellishments.
- Discover design rules and how to use them to quickly create layouts.
- Create titles and add journaling.
- Learn how to use stickers, die cuts, and bling to form embellishment clusters.
- Add texture and interest with different stamping, inking, and misting techniques.
- Create a two page layout with help from an instructor.
- Determine your next project, explore personal goals, and leave with the confidence to create clean and simple scrapbook pages.
- Two hours in the Crop Room with an instructor
- A kit full of patterned papers, cardstock, and embellishments
- Exclusive scrapbooking guides and information packet
- Tour of the store and help shopping for future layouts
- Access to tools and supplies while completing your two page class layout
- Tips, techniques, and design rules, as well as all the scrapbooking knowledge you can fit into two hours
- 15% discount in store the day of class
Don't miss this informative, empowering class held on Saturday, March 12th. We can't wait to help you preserve your memories for decades to come! Three ways to register:
- Register online by clicking here
- Call us at 920-983-0033
- Visit us in store (Click here for directions)