Sizzix and Clearsnap designer Eileen Hull is headed out on the Paper Trail once again, visiting stores, sharing her products, and teaching classes along the way. We're excited to announce Creations Galore as one of her many stops. You'll even get a tour of her trailer, Scotty!
Join us Tuesday, September 22nd for a Shabby Journal Workshop. Eileen will help you create a beautiful journal from the versatile Passport Book die. The die features an adjustable binding so you can make it as large or small as you'd like.
How gorgeous is that cover?! In the workshop, you'll learn how to construct the book, cover matboard with burlap, add texture, dye custom seam binding, and create beautiful tissue paper flowers.
Eileen's ColorBox Blends inks set the palette for this versatile mini album. You will learn lots of tips and tricks for working with ScoreBoards dies, and go home with a journal filled with inky techniques and backgrounds. Bring your camera along too! There will be vintage suitcases filled with inspirational samples.
Your $68 class fee will include:
- 3 hours of instruction with designer Eileen Hull
- Workspace with personal drink holder and garbage can
- Access to all the dies and tools to create the journal and contents
- RENDR paper and Chalkboard for base of journal
- Burlap roll
- Twine, cord, or thin ribbon to bind book
- DecoArt Modeling Paste to add texture and create backgrounds
- Use of Clearsnap ColorBox Blends inks
- Seam binding, coffee filters, felt, and small frame embellishment
- Buttons, tissue paper, stencils, and chalkboard marker
- Non-stick mat, water mister, and spatula to use during class
- 15% discount on all products used and discussed in class
The Shabby Journal workshop will be offered Tuesday, September 22nd at 4:00 PM. There are three ways to register for this exciting class with Eileen Hull:
- Click here to complete an online registration form.
- Call us at 920-983-0033 to sign up and pay over the phone.
- Stop into our store at 3164 Coronet Way in Green Bay, Wisconsin.
Can't make an evening class? Don't worry! We've started a wait list for an 11:00 AM class (on the same day). Simply stop into the store or give us a call to add your name to the list. We'll happily open an additional classroom time when we have 8 students. Thank you!