Happy Sunday! How has your weekend been so far? We hope you've had some time to relax...That's exactly what we're doing today. In addition to that, we've taken a look around the store and are ready to share our picks for this week. Grab a cup of coffee, sit back, and enjoy our favorite products...
1. We picked up one of each of these 6x6 stencils. Use them with ink, mists, embossing paste, and more to create backgrounds on an assortment of projects including tags, layouts, and cards.
2. Talking about ink... We've stocked up on the three newest kits of Distress Ink Mini Pads. The color combos have us drooling.
3. The Box Punch by We R Memory Keepers is back in stock!
4. Scoop up these cutting dies by Lifestyle Crafts at 80% OFF! Perfect for your summer parties and upcoming weddings.
5. Arrows! We still can't let go of this trend. Add these to your layouts and pocket scrapbooking spreads. They're both functional and beautiful.
6. We still can't get enough of Tim Holtz dies for Sizzix. He's designed arrows and borders that are great on an assortment of paper crafting projects. These dies can cut through almost any material including paper, chipboard, metal, and cork.
Stop into Creations Galore to view all of these products up close!