Paper Crafters, we have some exciting news for you! It is our great pleasure to announce our Fall Scrapbooking Retreat. The event will take place Thursday, September 18th through Sunday, September 21st at Memory Lake Lodge. The 4,000 square foot lodge offers crafters a place to create, relax, and make memories!
Located just 50 minutes north of Green Bay, it's a quick drive to a beautiful setting. The lodge is set on 15 acres of woods and meadow. Take time for some hiking, swimming, or fishing. Enjoy the view of Memory Lake through the large windows of the craft room. Plenty of natural light, along with the great view, will keep you inspired while working on projects.
The large 800+ square foot crafting room is waiting for you! You'll enjoy your own 6 foot crafting table with Ott Light and fully adjustable leather office chair.
Act fast, because we're only taking 14 crafters with us! You'll find a comfy twin bed waiting for you in one of three bunk rooms, as well as five bathrooms. The lodge is fully wheelchair accessible. With the craft room on the first floor, there are no steps to carry your supplies or totes up and down. There's a huge turnaround driveway with plenty of parking.
We can't forget about the large furnished kitchen with commercial stove, griddle, and double ovens. Forget something at home? There is a gas station and grocery store about ten minutes away.
The Fall Scrapbooking Retreat includes:
- Accommodations at Memory Lake Lodge in Pound, WI (Thursday, 11:00 AM to Sunday, 5:00 PM)
- 6 foot table, Ott light, Adjustable chair, Twin bed, Furnished kitchen
- An exclusive scrapbook kit created just for this special event
- Demonstrations from Nicole, Creations Galore's Creative Genius
- Access to the mini-store of essential paper crafting products
- Giveaways, because no Creations Galore event is complete without prizes
The retreat is open to 14 crafters. Enjoy four days of fun for just $110. To reserve your spot:
- Click this link to register online
- Visit Creations Galore to register in person
- Call (920) 983-0033 to register by phone
With the limited spots available, we cannot hold your registration without full payment. Registration closes at 11:59 PM on Saturday, August 30th.
Here are a few reviews from past scrapbooking retreats hosted by Creations Galore:
- "I really enjoyed the scrapbook retreat this weekend. It was a lot of fun! I may be a newbie scrapbooker but not for long. I'm addicted! So many neat things I learned this weekend!" Stacy
- "The best scrapbooking retreat I have been to. No TV or movies. Just great conversation. The demos were an added plus." Brenda
- "It was such a nice time. Nicole was such a great help to everyone. I cannot say enough about the group and how well everyone got along. I would love a redo!" Jeanne
- "The only bad thing is that it is over." Phylis
We hope you'll join us for our Fall Scrapbooking Retreat at Memory Lake Lodge 50 minutes north of Green Bay, September 18-21. It's going to be an amazing weekend full of crafting and fun!