Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Layout Tuesday: The Colors of Autumn


Thank you for joining us for Layout Tuesday! Today we have a gorgeous layout from our Creative Genius, Nicole. She used the Harvest Collection from We R Memory Keepers to document fall themed photos. Let's take a look... 


I really wanted the photos, taken near my cabin in the Northwoods of Wisconsin, to be the focal point of the layout. Therefore, the embellishments are very minimal. I added the photos to a few layers of vellum and cardstock. The Harvest Collection's patterns and colors fit perfectly with my photos. I took a few sheets from the 6x6 paper pad, cut them in half, and layered them above and below the photos. 


To secure the embossed stickers and add some texture, I stitched through each of them with my sewing machine. There were so many great titles and images included in the sticker sheet, it was hard to pick just a few!


Thanks for stopping by! Visit Creations Galore at 3164 Coronet Way in Green Bay, Wisconsin to shop the full collection!

No comments:

Post a Comment