Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Layout Tuesday: Father & Son

Hello paper crafters! Nicole, here, with a new layout on this Tuesday afternoon. A few weeks ago during Memorial Day weekend, you could have found me in the Wisconsin Northwoods enjoying the outdoors with my extended family. This also means lots of photos to scrap! I took a look around the new collections at Creations Galore and did a happy dance when I stumbled upon the Trail Mix collection from BoBunny. It's a soft vintage outdoor line that has the perfect palette for a weekend at the cabin, a picnic in the backyard, or a nature hike up the mountain. 


Look at those good lookin' boys. That's my dad working hard and my brother with the catch of the day.  The colors of the collection blend perfectly with the photos. 


I've used a combination of flat, paper stickers and three dimensional stickers for the layout. I love layering all of the different sticker embellishments BoBunny has to offer to create clusters around the page. I often back the sticker with a piece of scratch paper and add dimension with foam risers or by turning up the edges with my finger. 


For added movement and some extra masculinity, I distressed the edges of the photo mat. Each BoBunny sticker sheet comes with a set of alpha stickers. I used those to easily create a title as well as hide the year in an embellishment cluster.


Thanks for stopping by today's blog post. Stop into Creations Galore at 3164 Coronet Way in Green Bay, Wisconsin to take a look at the full Trail Mix Collection! Not local? Don't worry! We're adding the new collection to our online store this afternoon. Stop by soon to pick up the gorgeous papers and embellishments! Remember, there's always FREE shipping for orders over $50! 

No comments:

Post a Comment