Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Layout Tuesdays - Bo Bunny's Etcetera


Hello bloggers! Nicole, here, posting a layout I created with the Etcetera Collection from Bo Bunny. The layout still needs its fill of journaling, but I was excited to share. I am in love with the vintage feel of the papers and embellishments. The pieces from the 12x12 chipboard sticker sheet were used to accent this layout. I wanted to showcase the distressed paper more than over-embellish... and let me tell you, it was hard to do with this collection! I wanted to use every last sticker. 

How cute is my friend, Tiffany, in her vintage dress and adorable shoes?!


A ZIG Writer was used to outline the chipboard embellishments to help the letters pop off the page, and the flags were scraps from a previous layout I created with this same collection. 


Check out the full Etcetera Collection by Bo Bunny here. Happy Tuesday!


No comments:

Post a Comment