Monday, December 12, 2011

This Week's Make N Takes

Stop into Creations Galore between Monday, December 12th and Saturday, December 17th to create the three cards below. You can find more information here.

Inside: "have a holly, jolly Christmas."

Stamps: Hero Arts, Peachy Keen
Inks: Versamark Watermark, Memento 
Embossing Powder: Ranger Antiquities 
Brads: Gary Berlin
Paper: Paper Cut


Stamps: We R Memeory Keepers
Inks: Adirondack, Memento
Paper: Bazzill Bling, Paper Cut
Punches: EK Success Scallop Edge & Round


Stamps: Unity Stamp Company
Inks: Versacraft, Adirondack
Paper: We R Memory Keepers, Paper Cut
Punch: Marvy Circle

1 comment:

  1. I absolutely loved my "make & takes" I did last saturday! Gave me the kick in the butt I needed to come home and start my Christmas cards ;)

    ReplyDelete