Wednesday, October 5, 2011
Class Spotlight: Card Making 101
Have you ever received a handmade card and wanted to know how it was created? This is your chance!
Today we're spotlighting our Card Making 101 Class. This basics class will introduce you to the tools and techniques used in card making. Whether you're a beginner or veteran, this class offers an array of tips and techniques to make your card making fast, fun and easy.
The next class will be offered this Saturday, October 8th at 10:00 AM. The cost is $20 and includes:
- Cardstock and patterned papers to make 3 cards
- Various tools to enable you to make the cards
- Flowers, Ribbons, Brads, Eyelets, and other bling
- Inks, Markers, Stamps and more..
Additional benefits of this class include:
- Learning how to use paper punches, corner adorners, and edger punches
- Discussing different types of dry and wet adhesives
- Try both rubber wood-mounted, cling, and clear stamps
- Learn about different types of ink and how to use them
- Get a basic knowledge of Copic, Tombow & Marvy Markers
- Learn how to use a Bone Folder and other scoring tools and the benefits of scoring
- Discover different types of papers: cardstock, vellum, chipboard
- Learn the embossing process and try it for yourself
- Embellish cards with Stickles, ribbons, brads and more...
To reserve your spot for this informative and fun class, give us a call at (920) 983-0033 or register online here.
Don't forget! You receive 15% off anything discussed in class!