We're so excited for today's announcement and know you will be too. Save the date for our upcoming Fall Scrapbooking Retreat at Peshtigo River Resort in Crivitz, Wisconsin. We can't wait to experience the gorgeous scenery and have a relaxing, fun, and crafty weekend. Won't you join us?
Our group will be scrapbooking in the Black Bear Hall, a new 5,400 square foot facility. The space includes:
- 24 hour access
- 9 large bay windows providing natural lighting
- Commercial kitchen with cookware and dinnerware
- Fireplace and seating area
- Bar and snack area with additional fridge
- Coat room and office
- Audio system and small television
Groups of 4 (to 6 if desired) will occupy waterfront condos near the hall. Each has a unique theme and offers a spectacular view of the Peshtigo River. For larger groups, hotel-style connecting units are available, creating a 4 bedroom, 2 bathroom suite. Please note, Creations Galore will make arrangements for and combine individuals and groups smaller than 4.
Condo amenities include:
- Bedrooms with 1 king or queen bed and 2 twin beds
- Pull out couch in living room
- Full kitchen with dinnerware and cookware
- Private patio
- Wifi internet, TV, DVD and VHS players
- Movies, games, and puzzles
- Central air conditioning and heating
- Linens and towels
Additional property amenities:
- Outside gathering area with picnic tables
- Onsite laundromat ($1 per load, laundry soap free of charge)
- Bonfire cages (buy firewood locally)
- Charcoal grills (bring charcoal)
- Playground and basketball hoop
Dates: Friday, October 14th - Sunday, October 16th (Check in: 10:00 AM)
Cost: $140 (Lower rates for groups of 5-6)
- 2 night condo stay
- 24 access to scrapbooking hall for 3 days
- Exclusive 2 page layout kit
- Welcome gift
- Creations Galore host
- Mini store with ability to shop all weekend
- Product demonstrations
Three ways to sign up:
Here are a few reviews from past scrapbook retreats:
- Stacy said, "I really enjoyed the scrapbook retreat this weekend. It was a lot of fun!!! I may be a newbie scrapbooker, but not for long. I'm addicted!!! So many neat things I learned this weekend!"
- Sara said, "Very fun. I haven't had that much fun in a long time. I needed this."
- Phylis said, "Had a great time this weekend! The only bad thing is that it is over."
We look forward to another great retreat and hope you'll join us!