We're excited to finally bring you the details of our upcoming Spring Scrapbook Retreat. We've been hard at work finding the perfect spot, picking dates, designing a kit, and more to make it a unique and enjoyable experience. This spring we have not one, not two, but THREE weekends to choose from and have added an extra night to each. It's going to be our greatest retreat yet.
The Spring Scrapbook Retreat will take place at Posie Patch Retreat in Suamico, Wisconsin, just north of our store in Green Bay. The studio has 2,500 square feet of space to create. Pull your vehicle right up to the door for quick and easy unloading. There are lots of windows and bright lighting. When you're not crafting away, relax in the comfortable sleeping quarters. The studio and house are connected, allowing you to stay under one roof. There is space for just 15 guests each weekend, allowing for more personalized attention from us, your host.
- 6 foot table
- Padded, adjustable rolling task chair
- OTT HD lamp
- Trash can
- Fully equipped kitchen and living room
- Snack bar with second fridge, coffee maker, pizza oven, and microwave
- Dining area for 16
- Lounge area in studio with TV with cable and DVD player
- Wifi throughout
- Use of Cricut and Cricut Expression machines (bring personal cartridges and cutting mat)
- Iron and ironing board
Retreat Fee of $170 Includes:
- 24 hour access to the studio
- Thursday, 3:00 PM check in - Sunday, 3:00 PM check out
- Twin bed with fresh linens (pillow, blanket, sheets, and towels)
- Access to a fully equipped kitchen
- Exclusive scrapbook kit
- Demonstrations by Nicole, our Creative Genius
- Access to our mini Creations Galore store
- Welcome gift and giveaways
- 15% off regular priced items the week before retreat
Retreat guests will need to plan their own meals and bring their own food and drinks. Grocery stores and restaurants are located near the retreat. A detailed list of kitchen amenities and area attractions is available and will be given to you at the time of registration.
Your choice of three weekends (2016):
- Thursday, March 3rd - Sunday, March 6th
- Thursday, April 7th - Sunday, April 10th
- Thursday, April 28th - Sunday, May 1st
There are 15 spots available each weekend, and they're sure to fill up fast. Register by:
- Clicking here to complete online
- Calling us at 920-983-0033
- Visiting our store at 3164 Coronet Way in Green Bay, Wisconsin
Please note: Payment must be made in full at the time of registration. Retreat fees are non-refundable.
We hope you'll be a guest at one of our retreats this spring. Let the paper crafting begin!