Happy Saturday! We have a quick video from Nicole today as she shares her Copic blending process to color this fun image from Art Impressions, shown below on a A-2 card.
The video is a short one, but she shares her color choices and technique. It's the perfect little video to enjoy on a Saturday afternoon with a cup of tea... or diet coke.
Need that color list again? Here's Nicole's supplies for this birthday gal:
- Art Impressions Stamp (29 Again Set)
- Memento Ink (Tuxedo Black)
- Uni-Ball Signo White Pen
- Copic X-Press It Blending Card
- Copic Purples: V12, V15, V17
- Copic Oranges: YR02, YR04, YR07
- Copic Greys: W-1, W-3, W-5 (Colorless to smooth out edges)
- Copic Skin Tones: E000, E00, E01 (R20 for cheeks)
- Copic Red: R27
Want to learn more about Copic markers? Make an appointment with Nicole to shop for blending families and supplies, or take an upcoming Copic 101 class! To set up your free appointment, give us a call at (920) 983-0033.