This beginner class, taught by a Copic Certified Instructor, will introduce you to Copic markers and give you the opportunity to practice various blending techniques.
Benefits of the class:
- Get acquainted with the Copic product line.
- Learn about the product basics.
- Decipher the numbering system.
- Learn how to pick good blending groups.
- Discover how to create depth by blending multiple colors.
- Study and practice the three basic blending techniques.
- Learn how to use the colorless blender marker.
Your enrollment fee includes:
- Information page
- Practice sheets
- Stamping with Copics brochure
- Copic color chart
- One-on-one time with a Certified Copic Instructor
- Colorless Blender (or marker of your choice)
- 15% discount on products used and discussed in class
This class will be offered on the following dates:
Thursday, January 30, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Saturday, February 15, 10:00 - 12:00 PM
To sign up for either of these class times, visit this link. Class space is limited, so sign up soon!