Thursday, September 8, 2011

Vintage Vogue

Hello bloggers! Nicole, here, super excited to share with you the newest paper company to enter through the doors of Creations Galore, Pink Paislee! Their line, Vintage Vogue, caught my eye immediately, and I could not wait to start creating! Here's a fun layout using some of the Vintage Vogue papers and embellishments to document the close bond between two of my beautiful friends, Amanda and Tiffany. 







Did you notice the the 'beautiful' located so perfectly in the paper?

Stop into our store in Green Bay, Wisconsin to see the layout for yourself, as well as get your hands on all the beautiful papers and embellishments from Pink Paislee! Or click on the name of each item below to shop our online store.

Beauty Parlor

Brad Mix

Chipboard Pops

Corner Boutique

Dress Shop

Eau De Parfume

Ephemera

Spool Buttons

Taffeta

Tailored Suit

Tin Tiles

Let's get back to the layout.. I've got a little confession to make. When layering large pieces of paper I usually cut out the middle with my Cutterpede Trimmer. Leave it to us scrappers to find crazy ways to save every scrap! I was able to use the square I cut out to create some of the embellishments you see in the layout... and even had enough left over to use for a card background! Do any of you share this 'secret'?

Before

After


Thanks for stopping by and checking out what's new at Creations Galore. And don't forget!!! You receive a $5 gift certificate for every $25 purchased with this online coupon. Print it here. Offer expires September 30th.

No comments:

Post a Comment