In honor of our upcoming Copic Basics class, we'd like to share a few cards created using Copic Markers.
Copic Basics will be offered THIS SATURDAY, January 15th, 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
This beginner class, taught by a Copic Certified Instructor will introduce you to Copic markers and give you the opportunity to practice various blending techniques.
Benefits of the class:
- Get acquainted with the Copic product line.
- Learn about the product basics.
- Decipher the numbering system.
- Learn how to pick good blending groups.
- Discover how to create depth by blending multiple colors.
- Study and practice the four basic blending techniques.
- Learn how to use the colorless blender marker.
Your enrollment fee includes:
- Information page
- Practice sheets
- Stamping with Copics brochure
- Copic color chart
All materials for this class are included in your enrollment fee. You can bring your own markers, papers, and inks to test. If you choose to bring your own markers, please make sure they are labeled.
After the class, you can shop the store and receive a 15% discount on any items that were discussed in the class!
For more details and to register, visit this link.